* Community Service/Voluntarism
* Dialogue: American and Indian Values
* Multiple Identities: Exploring Coalition Building in the Asian American Communities
* Social and Political Contributions: Leadership into the 21st century
* Indian Women Through The Ages: From Ancient Times To Present”.
* Guest speaker on national/international TV to discuss South Asian Diaspora issues.
Financial and Career Development
* Held the first Job Fair for the Indian Community with the City of New York.
* Provided counseling to immigrants on job searching techniques.
* Hosted cable TV show, “Making it in Corporate America”.
* Organized workshops on “Small Business Opportunities for Minorities”.
* Hosted discussions and workshops on investments and financial planning for individuals.
* Developed the first professional networking and learning platform in the New York area, “Forum for South Asians in Corporate America”.
Service Programs For Women In Transition
* Developed ways to assist South Asian Women facing domestic violence.
(example: strategies to provide micro-loans to rehabilitate women, service referral directory).
* Supported women managing life changes (teenage, marriage, divorce, single parents, widowhood).
* The first White House Briefing for Asian Pacific American Women.
* Coalition Building and South Asians – CAPAL
* Asians and Grass Root Politic and Diaspora
* Building and Strengthening the Pan Asian and the Pacific Islander American Community.
* Explorations in Identity - Indian Americans and Asian American political identities
Family And Gender Dialogues
* Sita Symposium, “Transnational Sitas - Immigrant Mothers and Second Generation”
* "Evolution of the Asian Indian Family in the US"
* Leadership Through Partnership: A Gender Dialogue
* Family and Universal Values in the Upcoming Century
* Interfaith dialogues and services.
* Promoted development of folk and classical arts.
* Staged plays on Indian themes.
* Global Conference in Beijing.
* Women’s conferences in India.
* Hosted a leadership symposium South Asian American Women with Asia Society.
* Participated in the Task force on Senior Citizens: National Federation of Indian Association
* Strategies/program formulation team member of the national Asian Institute of Domestic Violence